[ Japanese | English ]
A Java-based framework for developing music processig software
Last update: 31st, May 2012
The CrestMuse Toolkit (CMX) is a Java library that enables to efficiently develop music processing systems. See also sourceforge.jp.
- 31 May 2012, We released version 0.61.
- 19 Nov. 2011, We released version 0.60.
CrestMuse Toolkit 0.61 Manual
JavaDoc for CrestMuse Toolkit 0.61
Please download it from here.
The weka-bundled edition is distributed under the GPL, while the no-weka edition is distributed under the Modified BSD License. Because some additional packages use non-BSD libraries, these packages are distributed under non-BSD licenses (GPL or LPGL).
- Oct. 2006: ver.0.10 (not open to the public)
- July 2007: ver.0.20 (not open to the public)
- Sept. 2007: ver.0.21 (not open to the public)
- Dec. 2007: ver.0.30 (not open to the public)
- Dec. 2007: ver.0.31
- Jan. 2008: ver.0.32
- Sept. 2008: ver.0.40
- May 2009: ver.0.50
- Feb. 2010: ver.0.52
- Nov. 2011: ver.0.60
- May 2012: ver.0.61
The CrestMuse Toolkit was developed as a subproject of CrestMuse Project until 2010. Now, The CrestMuse Toolkit is developed by the CrestMuse Toolkit Development Team (leader: Tetsuro Kitahara).
- Project leader & main coder: Tetsuro Kitahara
- Coder: Naoyuki Totani
Please e-mail to kitahara [at] kthrlab.jp